I have been so busy working my buns off that my blogging has taken a back seat and that is ok! Last week was a heavy training week and my goodness was my body feeling it! The tiredness that comes with the heavier weeks is heavy but knowing that I am closing in on my goal is awesome! This week is a little lighter in the week but longer workouts on the weekend! Only 39 days left until IRONMAN Chattanooga!
This past week I also had some family time and some good times with friends.
Here is a little Tidbit Tuesday:
- Have you ever sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? Hmm, not that I can think of.
- Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? I do, I don’t think we always know right as it is happening, or even for some time, but eventually I think things happen for a reason.
- Do you rather follow your heart or your head? My heart, my head over thinks and ruins things sometimes.
- Do you snore or steal the covers or roll around in your sleep? I talk in my sleep, I have very vivid dreams, so sometimes I talk. I don’t steal the covers but I like to have a blanket wrapped all the way around me.
- Do you consider it more important to be liked or respected? Respected, not everyone will like you, and that’s okay.
- What view would you most like to have out of your window?The ocean. I find it so calming.
- If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45 pm? Loving on the girls.
- If you woke up tomorrow as an animal, what animal would you choose to be? Hopefully an ocean animal, ideally a whale.
- If you could go back in time, once, and change a single thing – what would it be? I wouldn’t. Things shape us, for better or for worse. I wouldn’t change a thing.
- Would your life be better or worse, if you knew the time and place where you would die? I don’t know, better to be able to live carefree of things, worse knowing exactly when and where.
- What have you done to pursue your dreams lately? How about today? Ironman training! Two hours this morning.
- What is the hardest lesson you had to learn in life? People will hurt you.
- When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you in the world? My children.
- If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words? It Will Pass.
- Are some lives worth more than others? No. I think that each life, has it’s own destiny and own meaning, and good or bad, it’s not for us to judge it’s worth.