These were seriously so good! And very easy to make.
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 1 Medium Onion
- 12 Link Sausages (Other sausage would be fine too)
- 3 oz Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop up sausage links. Cook throughly.
- While sausage cooks, wash peppers, cut off tops, rinse and remove seeds. Put open-side-up peppers in casserole dish.
- Take sausage out of pan, leaving any oil in pan, set meat aside.
- Chop up onions, place in sausage oil, cook until soft.
- Add parmesan, cream cheese, and sausage to onions, mixing until cream cheese and parmesan is soft and gooey.
- Remove from heat.
- Even divide filling between the four peppers.
- Cook for 20 minutes.