Just a few tidbits…
- What’s your favorite childhood book? Clyde the Monster, I used to read it to my sister when she was scared, she bought it for me for the girls. I love it.
- What’s a great book you’ve read recently? Hmmm…. Lots of good ones lately. I am just finishing The Chemist and it is really good.
- If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be? Why won’t you run with me, why are you so damn lazy, WHY MUST YOU DIG HOLES IN THE YARD?
- What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done? Ironman CDA
- Who would play you in a movie of your life? Hmmmmm…. Hopefully Amy Poehler! She is hilarious.
- If you could be an Olympic athlete, in what sport would you compete? Triathlon, for sure!!! Second choice, the marathon.
- If you had to live in a different state, what would it be? Hawaii!!!
- What has been your favorite family vacation? Disneyland!!!
- Who is the funniest person you know? Bill, he is quite hilarious!!
- Do you ever talk to yourself? When and what do you say? Sometimes, mostly when I am nervous and “practicing” a conversation.
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better? Run. I love to run off whatever I am struggling with.
- Which TV family is most like your own? Geez, Full House? Ha! Or the Brady Bunch!
- What’s your favorite smell in the whole world? Clean sheets or cotton scents.
- What do you think is the greatest invention of all time? Coffee makers!
- Using one word, how would you describe your family? Love.
Today was a good day, 1000 yd swim (my time is FINALLY improving!!!) and 44 minute bike ride (sprint intervals on Swift, totally awesome ride for being in the basement!!!).