Here is the truth, the un-inhibited, soul-baring truth. I am crushed about the Ironman. Like crushed in a way that when I try to rationalize it, doesn’t even make sense to me. So, I am left with this overwhelming amount of don’t-know-what-the-hell-to-do-ism.
Do I train for another full? Start from scratch and re-build and get back on that horse again? Do I pick a better race for a first-timer? Do I have the time? Do I have the energy? How will my family feel? The answers to these questions, I haven’t fully answered. I don’t think it is in the cards right away. I think that I if I do go back to a full, it will be down the road. But I can’t promise that, and I reserve the right to change my mind…
But the things that I have decided are these:
More to come, so stay tuned.
Another half marathon this weekend. It was put on by the local running club, and as always, it was well put together and a good time.
My kiddos even ran the 5k, and loved the Honey Stinger chews!
They did great!
Great race day!
My week in pics:
USING ONLY ONE WORD!
1. Where is your cell phone? Hand
2. Your hair? Messy
3. Your dad? Peck
4. Your other half? Here
5. Your favorite food? Ahi
6. Your dream last night? Forgot
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Peace
9. What room you are in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Running
11. Your fear? Unhappy
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Secure
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Lazy
15. Muffins? Meh
16. Wish list item? None
17. Where you grew up? Maniacs
18. Last thing you did? Crochet
19. What are you wearing now? Jammie’s
20. Your TV? Wire
21. Your pets? Pittbull
22. Friends? Trustworthy
23. Your life? Good
25. Missing someone? Grams
26. Car? Armada
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? Amazon
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Who will resend this? Mermaid
33. One place that I go to over and over? Levee
34. One person who emails me regularly? Work
35. Favorite place to eat? Tacos
Loving these this week. Happy Monday!!