1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mom dreamt of my name, but my middle name is after my paternal great grandmother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A few weeks ago, I think. I am not much of a crier.
3. DO YOU HAVE NICE HANDWRITING?
It can be, in grade school I received a handwriting award for cursive, which no one uses anymore except me! 🙂
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I don’t like lunch meat for the most part… I do love imitation crab.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Two daughters and three stepsons.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don’t know! Ha! I don’t get very close to many people.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would totally love to and plan on it!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don’t ever eat cereal, but in college lived weeks on Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. I rarely wear shoes with laces (I use Lace Locks on all of my Mizuno running shoes, slippers to and from the pool and swimming, and ballet flats to work.)
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes, I know I am, I strive to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I am not a big fan of ice cream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Whether or not I think they are genuine.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I wish that I was more confident.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Not really the place for this, but a “family member” that is no longer in my life.
18. DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL LIFE?
First off, I am very happy with my life and my family, and my current life is about as ideal as it gets. But, when I was single and childless, I dreamt that I would live in Seattle or Portland, work as a private counselor, working within walking distance, in a safe, runner-friendly community, tending a small community garden, making enough to get by and having little to no stress. 🙂
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I am barefoot.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Noise from “The Notebook”
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
My grandma’s Chicken Enchiladas and Fried Zucchini
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Currently watching “The Notebook”
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White with a grey paisley pattern.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Dark chocolate and sangria.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio. Swimming, biking and running!
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
How Bad Do You Want It by Matt Fitzgerald
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I use a track pad…
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
I have like a million, but right now I am digging Father’s Daughter by Honey Honey.
43. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
I am fairly eclectic with my music, minus country.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Ability to ready people.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL IN LIFE?
To be a good wife and mother.