Eating healthy can be such a challenge when you like to eat food that tastes good, you want to please your family, and you want your children to like what they are eating. This recipe has been a big thumbs up for all of those things!
- 16oz of boneless, skinless chicken (I prefer tenderloins)
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T minced garlic
- 3T soy sauce
- 2T naked honey
- 2T sriracha (more if you like it spicy)
- 3T water
- Thaw chicken, then dice up into bike size pieces.
- Heat oil, add garlic and simmer until fragrant. Add soy sauce, honey, sriracha, and water. Simmer.
- Add chicken. Cook until chicken it cooked thoroughly, and no longer pink.