I have made this twice already for my family. They seriously love it. And I love anything salmon, between this and Grain-Free Salmon Patties, we have been eating a ton of yummy & healthy salmon meals lately.
- 4 salmon filets
- 4 T honey
- 6 T unsalted butter
- 2 T minced garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, whisking constantly, until the foam subsides and the butter begins to turn a golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, honey and lime juice, salt and pepper
- When glaze begins to boil, slightly reduce heat
- Add salmon to glaze, searing both sides
- Place on baking sheet
- Pour glaze over salmon
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake until cooked (about 10 minutes)
- Flake fish with fork to ensure it’s thoroughly cooked