- A head of Cauliflower
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup soft goat cheese (I just used the entire little container)
- Dash of salt
- Preheat your oven to 400F
- Pulse chopped raw cauliflower florets in a food processor, until a rice-like texture is achieved.
- Fill a large pot with about an inch of water, and bring it to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower and cover; let it cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Drain into a strainer covered with a dishtowel
- Wrap up the steamed rice in the dishtowel, twist tightly (I used silicone gloves) and squeeze and squeeze and squeeze, get all the water out.
- In a large bowl, mix up your strained cauliflower, beaten egg, goat cheese, and spices. (I used my hands, you need it mixed well.)
- Press the dough out onto a pizza sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 400F.