So you can make this a number of ways, adding in onions, peppers or other yummy veggies. My hubby is INCREDIBLY picky, so this was made to suit both our likes/dislikes and still appeal to the kiddos. Everyone loved it.
* 1 lb grass-fed organic beef
* 26 oz can of crushed tomatoes (diced works too, but my hubby detects anything larger than a crushed tomato)
* 1 cup shredded carrots
* 1 tsp ground black pepper
* 1 tsp sea salt (any salt works)
* 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
* 4 tsp chili powder
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp cumin
1. On stovetop, using a large pot, thoroughly cook beef, stirring, until no longer pink.
2. Add remaining ingredients, in the order listed, bringing to a boil, then reducing heat to a simmer, until carrots are soft.