* 2 cups dates
* 2 cups almonds
* 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
* 1/4 tsp sea salt
* 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 T unsweetened coconut milk (almond milk works too)
1. Put dates in the food processor and process until they are chopped up and come together into a ball (this will happen, just wait for it).
2. Break up the dates and spread evenly across the bottom of the processor, then add in almonds, cocoa powder, coconut flakes and sea salt.
3. Process for several minutes and the almonds are chopped, scrapping down the sides often.
4. Add vanilla extract and coconut milk.
5. Scoop out or roll into 2 dozen balls. (I used a cookie dough scooper, but you could roll into balls with your hands to.
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for several weeks.