1. What do you see yourself doing with your life in 5 years, 10 years? 5 years, I imagine one of two things, one the same thing, social work or taking a huge plunge and following my heart as a life coach… Ten years, man, I hope I’ve finally followed my heart.
2. Have you had an experience you would say has impacted the direction of your life? The birth of my children. Everything changes in the whole world.
3. Are there people you don’t like? Are there people that don’t like you? Of course. But I’m okay with who I am. And I’m okay with not liking everyone. I am me, they are them.
4. Where do you consider good places for a couple to be romantic? The ocean. There is something so beautiful, so peaceful, awe-inspiring about the ocean. I’d love to live looking out at the sea each morning. Bliss.
6. What do you think of this expression: Where there was fire, ashes remain. Hurt causes hurt. It never goes away. It may quiet down, but it stays.
7. What is your favorite book/author? She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb.
8. What are the most important things in life? Family & Finding peace within yourself.
9. Do you usually follow your heart or your head? Heart… My head overthinks everything. So emotion wins, every time.
10. What is your opinion about same gender relationships? Let people love whomever they love. What’s wrong with that?
11. Do you think the past matters in a relationship? It could. Past relationships change you. Good or bad. They leak into your current relationship.
12. Do you have any hobbies? Too many to even keep up with anymore. Triathlon kinda rules anytime I’m not with my family. But I love skiing, I love hiking, geocaching, fishing, camping, reading…
13. What do you think is the key to good parenting? Listen to your kids. Encourage them to talk to you. Be okay with what they have to say.
14. If you could meet a famous dead person, whom would you like to meet? Kurt Cobain. Was he really that depressed? Was he set up?
15. Do you think love at first sight is possible? No, real love is deeper than a sight. It’s a connection.
16. Do you prefer reading books or watching movies? Reading, when I have time.
17. Do you have a favorite movie? The Story of Us.
18. If you are allowed to do just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Become a professional athlete.
19. If you could have a superpower, what would be your superpower? Invisibility.
20. Is there a movie that makes you cry no matter how many times you watch it? The Notebook.
21. If you could go on a road trip where would you go? When I was a kid, my grandparents talked about just putting gas in their car and taking the back roads for several days. I’d love to try that.
22. Did you ever want to kill someone? No. But maybe that they would just go away and stop hurting the people I love.
23. What would you do without electricity for 3 days? Sleep late, go for a run, play board games with my girls, forget about the world.
24. Do you like to go shopping, not buying, shopping? I hate shopping unless it’s online.
25. Have you ever thought of adopting a child? Yes. I’d love to.
26. Would you prefer to be smart or happy? Happy.
27. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why? Bane, from Batman.
28. If money and career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live? Hawaii.
27. What extracurricular activities or sports did you participate in when you were in high school? Cheerleading & Spirit Club…
28. Of all your pet-peeves, which is the strangest? Whistling… I HATE whistling.
29. Is it better to beg forgiveness or ask permission? Ask permission. I’m not quick to forgive.
30. If you inherited or won a million dollars, what would you do with it? Move to Hawaii and invest to never work again, train and do triathlons.
31. Are you superstitious? If so, what are you most superstitious about? Not at all.
32. Would you rather live in a large house in the suburbs, or a tiny apartment in the city with an excellent view? Either, as long as I’m happy.
33. Do you have any relatives in jail? Not currently, that I’m aware of…
34. Have you ever gone cow-tipping? Yes.
35. Do you do dance crazy when no one is looking? Yes. Totally.
36. Do you like to sing in the shower? All the time.
37. Whats your favorite color? Pink.
38. Whats your favorite kind of drink? White wine, Diet Pepsi or flavored water.
39. Do you untie your shose when you take them off? Yes.
40. What makes you most angry? Waiting to eat.