This begins week one of Black Diamond 70.3 triathlon training. I have a sprint triathlon, the Hayden Triathlon, planned for July as well. I have some new goals this go around.
- Focus on time, not just getting the laps in
- All Sunday long swims to be OWS
- No use of pull buoy, focus on keeping hips up in the water
- Hit a hilly ride at least once during the week (outside of long weekend ride)
- Hit all miles on all long rides
- Practice and feel confident changing a flat
- Run off the bike at least one time per week
- Hit all miles every day, if it’s too hot, too bad
- Increase focus on healthy eating, just because my body is burning major calories doesn’t mean I should fill it full of junk.
- Protein shake with banana after every workout
- Increase veggie intake.
- Continue to stay off soda
- Minimum of 64oz of water daily (use cheater cup!)