Thanks to a fellow blogger Ilsay Escobar over at http://fitensity.blogspot.com/ I was nominated for a Liebster Award!!
What is Liebster Award you say?
The Liebster Award is awarded to new and upcoming blogs by other bloggers. It is to help the nominated bloggers be introduced to other readers and gain an audience. By receiving this award, the blog receiving it must pay it forward and introduce 10 new blogs as well! Please link the nominators blog in your blog about being nominated, answer the ten questions below the nomination list, and make up ten for your nominees!
- Who is your number one inspiration? My kids, for so many reasons. But primarily because I want them to be raised feeling like fitness is an amazing experience. Whether it’s running, softball, gymnastics or any other sport, I want them to find a healthy outlet and persue it.
- What is your favorite workout to do? Running. I love to just pull on my shoes, put in my earbuds and find myself.
- When did you start blogging? Almost a year ago, I read blogs about running all the time and decided this would be fun.
- Where is your favorite place to go run? On the levee near my home. It’s gorgeous. And I’m lucky to have it.
- Why are you so awesome? Ha. I’m not but I want my girls to think I am!
- What is your favorite meal to make? If it is a post you have made on your blog, link it! Overnight Oats! http://noteworthyrunning.blogspot.com/2014/01/overnight-oats.html?m=1
- What is your favorite quote? Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? A marine biologist. If I could afford to stop working, move my family and attend school, I still would want to do this.
- What is your real life job? I am a social worker in a skilled nursing & rehab facility, and I do love my job.
- Will you continue your active lifestyle even as you get older? Until I can’t anymore!!
1. Dani @ weightoffmyshoulders.com
2. Karen @ runwithk.com
3. Holly @ lifeatthequarry.com
4. Alicen @ formerfitnessflunky.com
5. Amanda @ theroadtoahealthylife.com
6. Karen @ karenlovestorun.com
7. Torry @ notanotherpaleoblog.com
8. Gabriella @ peacesweatlove.com
9. Sandra @ promisetodad.wordpress.com
1. What inspired your fitness journey?
2. When do you prefer to workout, morning, noon, night?
3. What’s your favorite pre-workout meal?
4. How much planning to you put into your fitness routine?
5. What is at the top of your bucket list for fitness?
6. What is the greatest thing you have gotten out of fitness?
7. Do you feel like fitness has change the person you are other than physically?
8. Do you do other sports?
9. What is your ultimate fitness goal?
10. What is your number one fitness pet peeve?