Everything is going quite perfectly!
Wow… Day one went perfectly as planned… Other than I feel like I have eaten non-stop all day long…
Well this is giving to prove to be a lot of work!!! Sheesh. After an hour of meal prep, got my 10am snack, my lunch and my 3pm snack prepped for tomorrow… That doesn’t include breakfast, dinner or my 7pm snack… Holy food.
But did get everything figured out, which turned out to be a lot of figuring… And my workout schedule planned for tomorrow too… I could not be more stoked about this little adventure!!!
This morning I recieved 9 e-books from Pauline Nordin at Fighter Diet. I am so excited about this challenge for a couple of reasons.
1. I do not do well without very clear goals and a very clear plan. Both of those things are totally in place.
2. I need something that focuses on cardio (which I love, clearly running is key for me).
3. And also focuses on lifting. When I was CrossFitting, I really liked the way that my body looked with the additional tone that lifting added. Running seems to make these muscles longer and weaker.
4. It incorporates and entire eating program, that I can stick to. Its primarily vegetable based, followed by protein, and then everything else. Which is the way I prefer to eat anyways.
5. I am ready to make some changes to my body!!!
Well, part of the deal is a before picture and measurements… Neither of which I am super excited about, but Bill is willing to be the photographer (as embarrassing as this will be). Luckily for you, there will be no before photo posted here, but maybe when I finish the five weeks, and the AFTER photo is so awesome, you can see the before photo! Ha!!!
You will be fortunate enough to listen to me blog on and on about my progress. 🙂 Woot!
Well, my blood work shows, once again, Borderline Anemic… Being low on iron, makes my feel low at life. Low on energy, low on sleep, my mood is less than cheerful…
Happy to report even though the blogging world hasn’t been put through the torture of seeing my every meal, I have eaten perfectly since my initial post… And let me tell you, it hasn’t been easy, it seems the world, both at work and at home has secretly been conspiring against my best efforts to drop a few pounds… at work this week there has been cupcakes in our managers meeting twice, homemade banana bread from one of the few nurses I would eat home cooked food by, brownines, fajitas, a nacho bar and a giant pile of junk food dumped on my desk including a diet Pepsi?!?! But because I have been packing my breakfast, morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack every day plus my water and tea, no temptation, even that cold diet Pepsi has broken my willpower… Today is a busy day for our facility with state legislators in, so getting my workout in this morning will help keep me on track for the day. A run on my treadmill and Pilates. Off to a good start.